CONSUMER RIGHTS - CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS
1.If you place an order in electronic form through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract which are provided to you.
2.Customers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other legislation in force with regard to the sale and delivery of the products they purchase.
3. Cargo charges, which are shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this time, the Customer may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and, if any, the guarantee document, the instruction manual.
6. If it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning. The total price must be returned to the Customer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7.When the customer can not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING THROUGH THE UNCERTAINTY USE OF CREDIT CARD:
If the credit card paid by the buyer is found to be used unauthorized by the unauthorized person after delivery of the product and the product price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the related bank or financial institution, the customer shall notify the contract product within 3 days it must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED DURING PRODUCT DURING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS NOT FORECAST:
9. If there is a force majeure that the seller can not prove and can not be delivered in the product run, the situation is reported to the Customer. The customer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement with a similar product, or postponement of the delivery until it is interrupted. If the customer cancels the order; If the payment has been made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the customer made a payment by credit card and canceled, the product will be returned to the customer's bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but the bank's account can be transferred to the account of the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
CONTROLLING THE PRODUCT FOR THE BUYER:
10.The customer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; broken, broken tear, etc. damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be deemed to be undamaged and sound. PURCHASER, After delivery, the goods / service must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO REFUND:
11.The customer may use the right to refund the goods without any legal and criminal liability and refuse the goods without any justification, provided that the customer informs the SELLER through the following communication information within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the product purchased or the person .
12.SETICININ CONTACT INFORMATION FOR RETURN NOTICE:
COMPANY Nec Electronics
Name / Title: Serdar ELDEMİR
ADDRESS: Bereketzade mh high sidewalk cd. no: 26 / b keçeci business mansion. Floor: 2 Apartment: 12 karaköy / beyoğlu / istanbul
TEL: 0212 243 65 92
MOBILE: 0544 428 65 64
DURING THE RETURN:
13. If the customer purchases a service, this 14 day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Prior to the end of the right to withdraw, the right of return can not be used in the service contracts which are commenced by the consumer with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of residence belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of redemption, it must be within 14 (fourteen) days of written notice by registered mail, fax or e-mail addressed to the SELLER and not be used within the scope of the "
USE OF RETURN:
16.3. (If the item to be refunded is an enterprise, if it is refunded, it must be sent together with a refund card issued by the institution.) Order refunds issued on behalf of the institution will not be completed if the refund is not canceled.
17.The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, package, and standard accessories, of the items to be returned.
18.SATICIER is obliged to return the documents which bring the total price and the borrower's debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the date of receipt of the return notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods for a reason caused by the fault of the FIREWORK or if the return is impossible The Customer is obliged to compensate the SELLER 's damages at the rate of the defect. However, the Customer is not responsible for any changes or deterioration that may occur due to the proper use of the goods or the product within the right of withdrawal.
20. If the amount of the campaign is below the limit set by the SELLER due to the use of the right, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS TO BE USED FOR RETURN:
21.The goods which are prepared according to the customer's request or expressly personal needs and which are not likely to be repatriated, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, disposable products, goods which are in danger of quick deterioration, products which are not suitable for health and hygiene after being delivered by the customer after being delivered by the customer, products which are mixed with other products after delivery and whose nature can not be separated, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the Subscription Agreement, digital media content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables In case the package is opened by the customer, it is not possible to comply with the Regulation. It is also not possible to use the right of withdrawal for services rendered with the consent of the consumer before the end of the right of extradition has come to an end.
22.Packable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and consumables (Adhesive, Remover, Paint) must be unopened, untested, intact and unused to be returned.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The customer acknowledges and promises that he / she will pay interest on the credit card contract between the card owner and the bank and will be liable to the bank if the customer defaults on his / her payment by credit card. In this case, the bank may apply for legal remedies; the Customer may charge the cost of the expenses and the proxy fee from the Customer and in any event if the Customer defaults due to the Borrowing, the Customer agrees that the Borrower will pay the loss and damages suffered by the SELLER due to delayed performance.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
You can make your Garanti Bank bank account (TL) by making Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), 0067-6687908.
25.You can use your online credit card, online single payment or online installment of all kinds of credit cards. On-line payments will be processed at the end of your order to keep your credit card.